Unlock any Sony (Xperia) handset locked to any network world-wide.
This service delivers the NCK (Network) code only.
Be sure to check that only the network lock is enabled on your phone before ordering as no refund can be given on codes for phones that are found to have any other lock enabled (NSCK, SPCK etc)
Also you must ensure that your phones lock counter hasnt been blocked by entering too many wrong codes.
Before ordering please make sure your device is not hard locked (0 attempts left) as we are not able to refund where this is found to be the case.
How to check the lock counter on your phone
Older Sony Ericsson Phones
1. Turn on the phone without a sim card inside
2. Lock the screen
3. Press the following button sequence: Menu, Back, Back, Menu, Back, Menu, Menu, Back
4. Select Service info
5. Select SIM Lock
6. Check where X is
7. If [X] is on NETWORK or SERVICE PROVIDER you can unlock phone. The number to the right is how many unlock attempts are remaining.
8. The counter should be more than 1
9. If the counter is 0 unlocking by code its NOT possible because the counter is blocked – PLEASE DO NOT ORDER AS NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BLOCKED PHONES.
Latest Phones (Sony Xperia etc)
1. Turn on the phone with Original sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SIM Lock
5. Check where is X
6. If [X] is on NETWORK you can unlock phone. The number on the right is your code counter should be more than 1
7. If the counter is 0 unlocking by code its NOT possible because the counter is blocked – PLEASE DO NOT ORDER AS NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR BLOCKED PHONES
In case of incorrect code this should be reported to us within 24 hours and back up with a clear “unedited”video showing the following.
1. Status of lock counter
2. IMEI No displayed on screen of phone
3. What happens when you enter unlock code we provide
Please upload video to You tube and send us a link so we can forward to supplier for a refund.
No video = No refund